Do Work that Matters
At Bay Photo, we preserve people's memories by making photo products that will be cherished for generations. We welcome you to join our dynamic, diverse team of photographers, makers, artists, and craftspeople from all walks of life. We value teamwork and a positive outlook, and offer a rewarding, innovative, creative and state of the art work environment.
Benefits of Working at Bay Photo
- Leadership Team that cares about employees
- Fun, innovative and hard-working environment
- Health benefits, paid time off, and 401k
- Generous employee discounts on Bay Photo products
- No experience necessary for entry-level positions; on-the-job training available
- Career, leadership development and educational programs
- Competitive wages and production bonuses
- Employee recognition programs
- Clean, bright and new facility
- Casual dress code
- Central location for easy commute or public transit use
- Green Certified Business
We're here for YOU.
Bay Photo Lab was established in Santa Cruz County and is nestled in the beautiful coastal redwoods of Scotts Valley. In our over 45 year history, we've been on the cutting edge of innovative photographic printing and photo finishing services. We take pride in our continued ability to navigate and adapt to a vastly changing industry. Bay Photo has long been committed to providing YOU, our community and our customers world-wide, the highest quality printing, superior service, emerging technology, diverse and creative product options and expedient turn around and delivery; to maintain our promise, perfect every time.
Search Open Positions
Accepting Applications Today!
If this sounds like your dream Company and Career, apply online using the link in your position of choice above. You may also email your resume, samples of your work or portfolio link to us at email@example.com (in the subject, please write your name and position desired).
We can't wait to meet you!