Loose Fine Art Giclée Canvas Prints are printed on museum-quality canvas material and delivered unmounted.
We use the highest quality 12 color archival inks to print on museum-quality canvas material for beautiful, rich color and texture. 2 inches of blank canvas is added to each side of the print. Your choice of Glossy or Lustre Laminate is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print. Delivered unmounted and rolled.
Your choice of Lustre or Glossy Laminate is applied to protect the surface of the print.
2 inches of blank canvas is added to each side of the print. Delivered unmounted and rolled.
Sizes & Prices
Loose Premium Fine Art Giclée Canvas prices include Lustre or Glossy Laminate.
Loose Premium Fine Art Giclée Canvas prints can be custom made in any/every size between 5x5 and 48x96. Custom sizes are billed at the time of invoicing at the next largest standard size.
To Order a Custom Size Loose Premium Fine Art Giclée Canvas:
- Launch any version of Bay ROES and select the Canvas - Premium Fine Art Giclée Catalog.
- In the Premium Canvas tab at the bottom of the list of available sizes, find and select the "Custom Size Premium Canvas" item.
- Select your Canvas Options from the Options Palette, and follow the instructions provided to submit your image.
- File must be submitted at the size to be printed at 300ppi. 5x5 minimum, 48x96 maximum finished size.
- 2" of blank canvas is added to each side.
- Canvas is delivered unmounted and rolled.
- Price will appear on your final invoice and will not be reflected in Bay ROES.